- Are you ready to become a registered parishioner? Fill out this Registration Form and return it to the Parish Office. Once you are registered we will be better able to serve your needs as a member of our parish and we can work together growing and living our faith!
- If you haven’t already, be sure to fill out the Get Connected Card found above, so we know how to best serve you!
- Baptism – Please complete the Baptismal Information Form and return to the Parish Office.
- Marriage – A wedding can be scheduled at St. Joan of Arc Church for a parishioner or immediate family member. This form is required to begin the Marriage Preparation process. Marriage Questionnaire.
Financial Stewardship Forms
- Electronic Transfers – Electronic Giving integrates the way many Catholics are managing their finances and allocating their resources, making it easier to reserve a monthly portion to share with others and give back to God. This Financial Stewardship Form explains Online Giving and Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT) and includes directions on how to set up the option that works best for you.
- eScrip – Join the original and largest electronic fundraising program where participating merchants contribute each time you make a purchase using your free grocery loyalty or debit/credit cards that are registered with eScrip. There are no receipts to collect, no vouchers or certificates to buy, no hassles for you – and every purchase counts! Signup using this eScrip Form.